Sunday, May 9, 2010

Inspired Note Pads

Ok, so this post at HOW DOES SHE? has inspired me- or rather I have become obsessed with note pads. Alison at HDS? took her paper to an office supply store and had it cut and glued together to make cute little note pads. Well.... since we don't have said store, I went out on my own. We do have access to this amazing silicon glue that worked very well to "pad" the paper together. I printed off a design (don't worry,the silly animal print here isn't what I put in the pretty notepad), cut it to the correct size and simply applied the glue to the edges of the paper. Then I used large binder clips to hold it until it dried. I made the covers out of just plain scrapbooking paper. Give it a try. You can download the funny animal design HERE. I used DB Animal Occasion font.

No comments: